Under the terms of art. 13 GDPR 679/2016, regarding the processing of personal data concerning natural persons and other data subjects, we will process such information according to principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency and protect your privacy and rights.
In this respect, we inform you as follows:
1. The data you provide to GD-DORIGO S.P.A. will be processed for the purpose of:
a. asking to contact our company or for information regarding our products and dealers.
2. Processing will take place by automated means or manually, by specially appointed operators. Data will be kept in our digital and computer archives, in any case in Italian territory.
3. To process data as mentioned above, all essential data must be provided and stored (required fields marked by an asterisk *). If you refuse to provide such data will be unable to respond, either fully or partially, to your request.
5. Data provided by you will be processed and kept in order to manage your request and then deleted or made anonymous, unless otherwise indicated by you.
6. Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
7. The data controller is GD-DORIGO S.P.A., via G. Pascoli 23 – 31053 Pieve di Soligo (TV) in the person of its legal representative GUIDO DORIGO.
8. The data processor is OMAR DORIGO, via G. Pascoli 23 – 31051 Pieve di Soligo (TV)
9. Under the terms of art. 15 GDPR 679/2016, reproduced below, you may at any time exercise your rights with the Data Controller, by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to access personal data and other rights under the terms of art. 15 GDPR 679/2016
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and if so obtain access to the personal data and the following information:
a) the purposes of processing;
b) the categories of personal data in question;
c) the recipients or categories of recipients to which personal data have been or will be communicated, particularly if they are recipients in third countries or international organisations;
d) where possible, the length of time the personal data will be kept. If this is not possible, the criteria used to establish such period;
e) existence of the data subject’s right to ask the data controller to rectify or erase the personal data or to limit processing data concerning him or her, or to object to processing;
f) the right to file a complaint with a controlling body;
g) if data are not collected from the data subject, all information available about their origin;
h) existence of automatic processing, including profiling (art. 22, clauses 1 and 4) and, at least in such cases, significant information regarding the logic applied, as well as the importance and consequences of such processing for the data subject.
2. If personal data are transferred to a third country or international organisation, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the existence of suitable guarantees under the terms of art. 46 regarding transfer.
3. The data controller shall provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies requested by the data subject, the data controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. Where the data subject makes the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested by the data subject, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form.
4. The right to obtain a copy as mentioned above shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.